Creative Commons License
All content on this website, unless otherwise noted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Support Bloggers' Rights!
Support Bloggers' Rights!


Sunday, March 04, 2007

CONSUMATRON IS MOVING

!CONSUMATRON IS MOVING!

and as you all probably know, moving is a process that takes up a little bit of time and some extra effort.

please bear with me through the server switch

Consumatron will resume in a few days with a new blog service (wordpress) and a server that won't go down as often as this one has.

Thank you all for your readership.
I couldn't have done all of this without your comments and support.
I appreciate you all more than you could know.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kevin, if you need help with Wordpress, let me know. You know where to find me :)

Sunday, March 04, 2007 1:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home