Creative Commons License
All content on this website, unless otherwise noted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Support Bloggers' Rights!
Support Bloggers' Rights!


Sunday, February 04, 2007

Been Travelin'

I've been working during the night and exploring NYC during the day. Now it is time to catch my plane home and snore so loud I get locked in the bathroom. Then a day of sleep is at hand. I will be catching up with reviews throughout the week (it was mostly food... I'm not a keychain and post card kind of guy... sorry).

As for that silly little game later today... meh.

I hope for the outcome that will please the majority of my loved ones and make walking down the streets of Chicago less annoying.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home