Creative Commons License
All content on this website, unless otherwise noted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Support Bloggers' Rights!
Support Bloggers' Rights!


Friday, January 19, 2007

Jan. 19th - Weekly Buy Nothing Day - Last Cigarette

I wish I could say that I refrained from consumerism today solely because I wanted to take a break from it all. The truth is, I have been wrapped in a blanket and unconscious most of the day due to the ultra hot flu that seems to be so stylin' these days.

I'm not here to complain, though. Because if I did, I'd probably go on for at least a few paragraphs about how I smoked my last cigarette today and how nice it would be to have one with a glass of Scotch right about now ('now' being the moment in time I feel as if I will slip, once again, into sweaty slumber).

I told you at the beginning of the year that there were a few projects in the works here at Consumatron central... Well, one of those projects has been pushed back and will have to wait until a later date, but another project just got pushed up.

Just watch me smoke my last cigarette and I'll try to explain:
Neat huh? I'm not sure how regularly I will update The Consumatron Minute, but I have already shot and edited the first three episodes (I get stuff done between naps when I'm sick...what can I say). First episode airs on Monday. Let me know what you think.

Okay... back to bed.

Visit the Forum!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home