Creative Commons License
All content on this website, unless otherwise noted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Support Bloggers' Rights!
Support Bloggers' Rights!


Tuesday, January 09, 2007

From the Can You Hear Me...Ah Who Cares... I'm Gonna Watch A Movie department:

Apple announced the new Apple iPhone today. A Cell Phone that can play MP3s just like an iPod (boring), play movies and TV shows (yawn), browse the web (that's sorta cool) and use desktop level applications (okay! I'm listening!). I don't get down with the big A for my computing, but I just might want one of these when they are made available. No word yet on pricing or carriers, but I think I might hang on to my old dinged up LG phone for a little while longer now.

Apple iPhone: Link
Engadget's Live Blogging of the Keynote address made by Steve Jobs this morning: Link


Visit the Forum!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. June in the US

2. 4GB $499, 8GB $599, either requires a two year contract

3. Cingular


I will wait to see one in person...

Good info from engadget:
http://www.engadget.com/2007/01/09/the-apple-iphone/

Tuesday, January 09, 2007 10:52:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Too rich for my pauper blood.

Though I am interested to see what kind of deals service providers offer with a two year contract.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007 12:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home