Creative Commons License
All content on this website, unless otherwise noted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Support Bloggers' Rights!
Support Bloggers' Rights!


Monday, January 08, 2007

2007 New Year's Resolution - Week #2

I have two packs of cigarettes left and already my friends are offering me smokes when we are out together. I'm not exactly sure if that makes them good or bad influences, but in a week or so, I won't care if they are rabid wolves. It will simply make the transition from half a pack a day to a few cigarettes a week that much easier. So to all of the friends and wolves out there... Thanks.

As you can see on the right, I've deposited another $30.00 into the New Year's resolution bank account. In addition to that interest gaining, lung clearing savings, I am already noticing a few more dollars in my pocket every day. It already feels better than that calming inhalation of chemicals into my lungs. I've even been stubbing out my cigarettes early. I'm not sure if it is the minor sickness I am getting over or the psychosomatic result of my realistic resolution, but I think I am beginning to dislike the taste of cigarettes.

I'm sure I'm going to love that last cigarette from my carton, though, as I sip a glass of Scotch and blow my last purchased smoke ring. I'll keep you updated.

Visit the Forum!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home