Creative Commons License
All content on this website, unless otherwise noted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Support Bloggers' Rights!
Support Bloggers' Rights!


Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Tomato Basil Soup from 7-Eleven (12 oz.)

Item Purchased: Tomato Basil Soup from 7-Eleven (12 oz.)
Location Purchased: 7-Eleven / 1350 S. Halsted / Chicago, IL
Price: $1.99 + tax

Review: I didn't expect much from this pre-made, ready-to-heat-n-eat plastic prisoned soup from a convenience store, but we all tend to encounter surprises in life when we pay attention. This stuff was actually good. I can even attest to the fact that 7-Eleven didn't skimp on the basil flavoring. It isn't flavoring at all, but actual basil. I am sure of this due to the fact that I got a basil leaf stem stuck between my two front teeth while sipping and slurping.

Regardless of the careless spicing of this soup, the flavor and consistency of it is better than that of some local diners and I'd actually purchase this again. Though it is a bit oily fresh out of the microwave, it is nothing that a little stirring can't take care of.

Not the best soup I've had, but definitely not the worst.

Rating: 3.25 / 5

Visit the Forum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home