Creative Commons License
All content on this website, unless otherwise noted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Support Bloggers' Rights!
Support Bloggers' Rights!


Monday, December 25, 2006

Happy Holiwhatzit!

I'm busy stressing over the holidays, so this will stay up top for a while. I may be popping in from time to time, but full reviews return in earnest on Tuesday Thanks to everyone who has stuck with me all this time. Thanks to everyone who stumbles here some other way as well. Hope you are all well. Don't forget to win some free stuff over in the forum! It's so easy!

Oh, and sorry for the bad sound quality on the video. I'll be buying a camcorder soon. More video blogs coming in the new year... as well as a few other exciting projects! Stay consumed!




For a much more interesting take on gift giving, read The Gift by Lewis Hyde.

Hope you all have a happy one! Content continues below.

Visit the Forum! / Enter the Dec. 2006 Contest!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Kevin, it was an interesting video and I really hope there are more to come next year. I heard rumors you had pretty good Christmas, and I wish you even better New Year's. I promise to stay a loyal Consumatron's fan. It's too bad that we are doomed to work opposite days at the beloved A!@#$%'s Cafe, but I do hope to see you once in a while next year. Oh, and also... I read your reviews and turn green with envy. I mean, you good and you know that. So stay that way. But, for God's sake, can somebody recommend me a good book on grammar and, in particular, on punctuation? Seriously, people, your punctuation rules are weird and I don't get them. Is there any trustworthy AMERICAN grammar at all? Please, help me, because soon I'll go on strike and start spelling everything according to British rules (labour, colour, etc.) and use commas and semicolons according to Lithuanian grammar. Happy New Year once again!

Thursday, December 28, 2006 11:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home