Creative Commons License
All content on this website, unless otherwise noted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Support Bloggers' Rights!
Support Bloggers' Rights!


Saturday, October 21, 2006

2 Yellow Onions from Dominick's

Item Purchased: 2 Yellow Onions from Dominick's
Location Purchased: Dominick's / 3145 S. Ashland / Chicago, IL
Price: $2.37 + tax

Review: Man, the fresh produce at Dominick's left much to be desired this weekend. Most of the vegetables looked as if they had a lost weekend in Vegas and were recovering in the flower bed. It took me a full three minutes to scrounge through the pitiful pile of tearjerkers today to find two good onions. I don't even like onions enough to warrent thirty seconds of my time, let alone three full minutes. But, I needed onions to make my lunch for the week, so hunt I did.

What I came up with were only good in the relative sense. I hope to god that it wasn't class picture day in the Dominick's produce department, because even these acceptable onions had a wicked case of acne that needed some clearing up under the cold tap.

Rating: 1.75 / 5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home