Creative Commons License
All content on this website, unless otherwise noted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Support Bloggers' Rights!
Support Bloggers' Rights!


Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Consumatron.com On Dead Trees

The Chicago Tribune is going to be running an article about Consumatron.com this Wednesday, Sept. 20th next Tuesday, Sept. 26th (the article got pushed back) in their Tempo section.

It will be worth the bad pictures of me alone.

I'm not sure if the article will make me and the site look good or bad, but the reporter spent a lot of time interviewing me and researching the site, so I'm sure she's done a good and fair job on it. I can't thank her enough for her decision to write a story about the site.

Either way, it will say something. Check it out!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just finished reading the Tribune article and was inspired enough to come on to the website to check it out. I'll certainly be back to check out the Trader Joe's reviews. I'm new to that place and this will give me a big head start to figuring out what is worth buying. Thanks for the blog, have it bookmarked now on my Mac under the Safari heading "Shopping".

Tuesday, September 26, 2006 10:46:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read said article this morning, and now I am here. Congradulations, you have one new reader. Fascinating site by the way!

Tuesday, September 26, 2006 11:03:00 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Thanks for reading!

Trader Joe's is an excellend company with excellent value, product and employee loyalty. I know it is all part of their business plan, but I really wish there was a location closer to me so I could shop there more often.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006 1:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Trader Joe's also, it is pretty cool there. But I read the artical and It was o.k. I still don't get how this is a joke, but you have one new hit on the site. Also, have you ever ben kicked out of a stor because you took pictures of a product?

Tuesday, September 26, 2006 6:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home