Creative Commons License
All content on this website, unless otherwise noted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Support Bloggers' Rights!
Support Bloggers' Rights!


Wednesday, September 20, 2006

2-Pack of Aquafresh Extreme Clean Medium Toothbrushes

Item Purchased: 2-Pack of Aquafresh Extreme Clean Medium Toothbrushes
Location Purchased: Dominick's / 3145 S. Ashland / Chicago, IL
Price: $2.50 + tax

Review: I have a nasty habit of using a toothbrush for far too long. It gets to the point where I am brushing my teeth with a piece of molded plastic that has stringy aging rockstar hair hanging off of it. I reached this point a long time ago, so while shopping for cooking ingredients, I decided to invest in a new tooth cleaning device.

Buying a toothbrush is a weird experience, but I bet making a toothbrush commercial is even weirder. As a contributer to a toothbrush commercial, it is your job to convince the masses that this extra curve or that collection of bristles will help them clean their teeth more effectively. It's all pretty ridiculous. The toothbrush industry is like MTV for oral fetishists. This or that toothbrush isn't going to help you clean your teeth any more than the other. If you want to clean your teeth, make sure your bristles aren't floppy and worn like mine were and floss every day (starting flossing is harder than quitting smoking...).

Refusing to fall for the fashion show that is toothbrush design, I bought the simple Aquafresh medium size brush. Even better, it was on sale! Better yet, two come in a pack. This way, I won't even have to leave the house when my toothbrush starts making tapping noises on my teeth!

Rating: 4 / 5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home