Creative Commons License
All content on this website, unless otherwise noted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Support Bloggers' Rights!
Support Bloggers' Rights!


Thursday, August 24, 2006

From the How Much Is It Really? department:

I'm not the kind of guy who checks Amazon.com every day to see what the newest deals are, but when I am in the market for a purchase larger than veggie burgers and a loaf of bread (like my Canon Powershot A620), I do engage in a bit of online research and price comparison. Until now, I've been defaulting to Froogle. New site on the block, Mpire, is a price comparison search engine that not only compares prices from popular online stores such as eBay and Amazon, but it also scours the billions of ads posted to Craigslist. I wonder if that means you can get the bargain-basement price on skulls after some stranger just gives yours away?

(Mpire.com via Lifehacker)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home