Creative Commons License
All content on this website, unless otherwise noted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Support Bloggers' Rights!
Support Bloggers' Rights!


Saturday, August 26, 2006

From the "Hey Baby, I'm Gonna Treat You Right! Let's Go To The Mall." department:

I grew up with chauvinist media depictions of unhappily married couples where the man would hand over his credit card to the woman in order to satisfy her. I've always preferred to think that there is something more important in a relationship than money. South Africa may be trying to prove me wrong. In a recent survey conducted by a drinks company, women said that they value shopping over sex. Half of the women interviewed said men had no real understanding of their needs and desires. I'm just happy that this information has finally come to light by way of a survey. I mean, if we let this stuff go, people in relationships might actually have to speak to one another! (Dominican Today)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home