Creative Commons License
All content on this website, unless otherwise noted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Support Bloggers' Rights!
Support Bloggers' Rights!


Thursday, August 17, 2006

Belgian Waffle With Berries from Eleven City Diner

Item Purchased: Belgian Waffle With Berries from Eleven City Diner
Location Purchased: Eleven City Diner / 1112 S. Wabash / Chicago, IL
Price: $8.25 + tax

Review: I needed something to fill my stomach after all of the vomiting I did the night before. Something not too exotic with flavor and something that would soak up any excess bile that was plotting its revenge in my gut.

I received a fantastic thick waffle with natural vanilla flavor and loads of fresh strawberries and blueberries on top. Everything was so good that I even risked the maple syrup. I'm not saying that Eleven City's Diner has healing powers, but after eating every last bite of this waffle, I felt much better. Eleven City does specialize in deli and comfort food, and I can't think of a place where I feel more comfortable during and after my meal.

If you are in the Chicago area, read this website on a regular basis and haven't gone to Eleven City for a meal yet, shame on you. What else do I have to do? Take you by the hand and buy you your meal?

Rating: 4.25 / 5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home