Creative Commons License
All content on this website, unless otherwise noted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Support Bloggers' Rights!
Support Bloggers' Rights!


Friday, August 25, 2006

Aug. 25th - Weekly Buy Noting Day

Didn't spend a dime today. Didn't do much of anything but lay on the couch and fight a sinus infection. My girlfriend brought me some lunch and a decongestant because she's the best girlfriend out there.

Hopefully I won't sleep so much tomorrow and be able to focus long enough to update a bit more.

Usually buying nothing is a pleasure for me. A time of reflection. I hate to report that this buy nothing day was nothing but a pain in the neck... literally... this couch is uncomfortable.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

Thanks for the well-wishes. I'm a bit better today.

You are right that AdBusters' buynothing day is on the day after Thanksgiving, but I have chosen to practice the sentiment weekly so as to remind myself how much of a consumer culture I live in and to break the daily habit of buying this-es and thats.

Thanks for reading.

Saturday, August 26, 2006 6:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home