Creative Commons License
All content on this website, unless otherwise noted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Support Bloggers' Rights!
Support Bloggers' Rights!


Wednesday, August 16, 2006

1 Head of Garlic from Dominick's

Item Purchased: 1 Head of Garlic from Dominick's
Location Purchased: Dominick's / 1340 S. Canal St. / Chicago, IL
Price: $0.50 + tax

Review: I eat a lot of garlic. I appologize in advance to anyone who may have caught a whiff of my breath in the hours after eating garlic before it has totally ran its course through my bloodstream. Of the garlic I have bought or seen in the past, I would argue that Dominick's always has the biggest heads and freshest selection of garlic of any chain grocery store. That's all I've got for you on this one.

Rating: 4.5 / 5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home