Creative Commons License
All content on this website, unless otherwise noted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Support Bloggers' Rights!
Support Bloggers' Rights!


Thursday, July 06, 2006

July 6th - Weekly Buy Nothing Day

Consumatron is represented on the map by the white arrow. See, I think "Oh man, I already have three pairs of pants. One black pair of jeans (which I wear a lot despite the insistence of Joanna that black jeans are for nerds... maybe they are), one blue pair of jeans and one pair of black dress pants. They are all in fairly good condition. What do I need another pair of pants for?" Time: 0 min. Cost: $0.00

More to the point, all of my essentials were taken care of today by some leftover pizza from my girlfriend, the kindness of a co-worker (Thanks Larry!) and a whole lot of biking.

Besides all of that, my girlfriend's kitten is extremely sick and we are both sad and worried. I know some of you out there probably don't get worked up about an animal's well being, but I am a bona-fide cat person and am currently too emotionally exhausted to write any reviews anyway.

Hope everyone else's day was better than mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home