Creative Commons License
All content on this website, unless otherwise noted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Support Bloggers' Rights!
Support Bloggers' Rights!


Monday, July 03, 2006

Bottomless Cup of House Blend Coffee from Hashbrowns

Item Purchased: Bottomless Cup of House Blend Coffee from Hashbrowns
Location Purchased: Hashbrowns / 731 W. Maxwell St. / Chicago, IL
Price: $2.00 + tax

Review: I'm not sure what brand of coffee Hashbrowns uses, but it is a medium roast that is served in a soup-bowl sized cup. The waitstaff at Hashbrowns were ready to refill my cup at any time despite the crowd, each member with their own trough of coffee. The only complaint about this large cup of coffee is that I have to waste so many sugar packets to get it to my ideal sweetness. That is more of a personal problem than a problem with Hashbrowns though. The price is right for a bottomless cup too, considering most modern coffeehouses charge this for a non-refillable cup.

If a small cup of this coffee to go were cheaper than Caribou, I may have found a replacement for the days that they are brewing only dark coffees. You can bet I will stop in to read the paper and sip if I have some extra time though.

Rating: 4.25 / 5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home