Creative Commons License
All content on this website, unless otherwise noted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Support Bloggers' Rights!
Support Bloggers' Rights!


Sunday, June 11, 2006

Veggie Burger from Darwin's

Item Purchased: Veggie Burger from Darwin's
Location Purchased: Darwin's / 1935 N. Damen / Chicago, IL
Price: $8.50 + tax

Review: I only had a bite or two of Darwin's veggie burger. This was purchased for my girlfriend and I was too busy gnawing on the more evolved bacon & brie burger.

From my few bites, however, I found this burger to be fresh and worth the $8.50 price. The burger is slightly mushy when compared to the frozen veggie burgers I am used to, but that is because the primary ingredients of this veggie pattie are squash, potatoes and pumpkin. The sweetness makes for an interesting meal when combatted by the other fresh vegetables included inside.

Rating: 4.25 / 5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home