Creative Commons License
All content on this website, unless otherwise noted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Support Bloggers' Rights!
Support Bloggers' Rights!


Friday, June 16, 2006

June 16th - Weekly Buy Nothing Day

Things I did today:

-Rode my bike

-Worked

-Sweat in the Chicago heat

-Witnessed a grown man childishly lie to me to prove a point I have no control over... In front of his wife and kid.

-Spent time lounging around with my girlfriend.

-Wrote a bit in my notebook.

-Worked a bit in reformatting BurningJelly.com (which will soon become a place where I will brain-dump things I find on the web or things I am thinking at any given moment... right now it just looks a lot like Consumatron.com)

-Read the current issue of Bookforum (and now I need to check out the new James Tiptree biography)

-Played with my girlfriend's two new kittens.

-Spent $0.00 and had a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home