Creative Commons License
All content on this website, unless otherwise noted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Support Bloggers' Rights!
Support Bloggers' Rights!


Wednesday, June 28, 2006

From the Picking Up Girls On Myspace? I'd Rather Read A Book! department

I have set up an account on the WSJ profiled Librarything.com for Consumatron. It is not something I plan on spending a lot of time on, but a simple place to list all of the books I have reviewed on Mediatron in hopes that people will somehow wind their way to my reviews through this new-fangled social networking thing.

I'm on the fence on whether or not I will be setting up a personal account on Librarything.com. Though it is a handy alternative to attending book club meetings, I do so enjoy the quickly drained bottles of red wine and long chats about which of Jane Austen's characters that I would court.

My Librarything.com profile: Consumatron Reads!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

Hey. Thanks for blogging LibraryThing. If LibraryThing had a "watch my blog" feature--that added books to your account as they were blogged about--would you use it?

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 10:36:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

I would have to look into how that worked, because I really want to keep my librarything profile as a reference point to just the books I have reviewed, not every book I have mentioned in a blog post.

I love librarything, by the way. I am interested to see future developments!

Thanks for finding me!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 11:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home