Creative Commons License
All content on this website, unless otherwise noted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Support Bloggers' Rights!
Support Bloggers' Rights!


Thursday, May 25, 2006

The Produce Stand Fresh Rosemary (.66 oz.)

Item Purchased: The Produce Stand Fresh Rosemary (.66 oz.)
Location Purchased: Dominick's / 1340 S. Canal St. / Chicago, IL
Price: $2.29 + tax

Review: Fresh spices and herbs tend to be expensive, but if you have a discerning tastes, this woodsy herb is an essential one to add to any salad or dressing. These sprigs are packaged fresh daily so the taste pops from them with even a small amount chopped and sprinkled. Much like the parsley I purchased though, I only used about a quarter of the herb in my dish. I think rosemary may keep longer than parsley, but since I can't afford to carry too many spices around in my bag (except the Old Bay, of course), I will leave it for my girlfriend to make use of. She's a good cook, so I'm sure it won't be a problem for her.

Rating: / 5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home