Creative Commons License
All content on this website, unless otherwise noted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Support Bloggers' Rights!
Support Bloggers' Rights!


Saturday, May 06, 2006

May 6th. - Previously Reviewed Purchases

Item Purchased: Cup of Coffee from Eleven City Diner
Review: (LINK)

Item Purchased: Three Eggs (Scrambled) w/bacon from Eleven City Diner
Price: $8.10 + tax
Review: (LINK)
Note: It's a steep increase to add meat to this simple breakfast dish, but in the end, the resulting price is still comparable to most other diners of Eleven's calibre. The bacon is served crispy, just the way I like it. I also noticed that Eleven has changed its potatoes once again. I have heard people gripe about each potato incarnation at Eleven, but I have enjoyed each variety. Instead of small crispy potato hunks, Eleven has switched, now, to thinly sliced and fried potatoes resembling a home-style hash brown dish. If I had to choose a favorite, I would choose the first incarnation of the potatoes. The latest variety of spuds, however, would be a whole lot better if it weren't so salty. It almost tastes as if these potatoes were prepared with chicken broth. I say that because the flavor reminds me of the chicken broth mashed potatoes my mother used to make.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home