Creative Commons License
All content on this website, unless otherwise noted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Support Bloggers' Rights!
Support Bloggers' Rights!


Tuesday, May 23, 2006

May 23rd - Previously Reviewed Purchases

I know I said I wasn't going to post these lists of previously reviewed purchases anymore, but I view this as an essential part of what the Consumatron experiment is all about. Tracking patterns, realizing wasteful impulse buying. So, sorry to those of you that are annoyed by these. My primary focust is to review new purchases for you, but I just can't visualize this blog without this quick documentation of my buying habits. If you can think of a better way for me to keep this accurate, let me know. If not, I'm sorry. Just skip these posts.

Item Purchased: Spanish Classic Breakfast Sandwich from Kristoffer's Cafe
Review: (LINK)
Note: The triumphant return! Man, I've missed this place. Still the best chorizo in the city!

Item Purchased: Cup of Coffee from Kristoffer's Cafe
Review: (LINK)

Item Purchased: American Spirit Regular Filter Cigarettes (Hardpack)
Review: (LINK)

Item Purchased: Planters Salted Peanuts (1.75 oz. tube)
Review: (LINK)

Item Purchased: Chocolate Chip Cookie from Caribou Coffee
Review: (LINK)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home