Creative Commons License
All content on this website, unless otherwise noted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Support Bloggers' Rights!
Support Bloggers' Rights!


Sunday, May 07, 2006

From the Gassy Cheeseheads department:

For the first time in twenty-five years, Wisconsin motorists have driven fewer miles than the year before. The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel says this is due to gas prices topping $3.00/gallon. I remember when I could buy gas for my car at $.75/gallon. I'm only twenty-seven years old! You mean to tell me, the gas prices had to quadruple before we parked our cars in the garage? That's ridiculous. No wonder Wisconsin gets a bad rep for being a large state full of large people. Sheesh! I just wonder what it will take to get these Hummer drivers to stop driving around the easily biked/walked/trained/bussed city of Chicago. I say up it to $10/gallon! (Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home