Creative Commons License
All content on this website, unless otherwise noted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Support Bloggers' Rights!
Support Bloggers' Rights!


Thursday, May 25, 2006

Bunch Of Fresh Parsley from Dominick's

Item Purchased: Bunch Of Fresh Parsley from Dominick's
Location Purchased: Dominick's / 1340 S. Canal St. / Chicago, IL
Price: $0.99 + tax

Review: The smallest amount of parsley available for purchase at Dominick's was a bunch of the stuff about as big as one of those half-sized basketballs that people have in their office cubicles to shoot into the garbage can or bean passing co-workers with. I would have rather been able to buy this by the sprig as I don't like wasting food. The little bit of leafy parsley I did use was fresh and added just the right amount of texture and taste to the lemon vinaigrette dressing I made. It was well worth the $0.99 I paid, but I may have to spend the rest of the day walking around the city feeding rabbits with the remainder just so I don't feel as if I have wasted a purchase. Slim down your quantities Dominick's! Not everyone stockpiles food. There are still one or two of us out here who prefer to buy only what we need.

Rating: 2.5 / 5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home