Creative Commons License
All content on this website, unless otherwise noted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Support Bloggers' Rights!
Support Bloggers' Rights!


Monday, March 20, 2006

From the I Spy A Bargain! What A G'Day It Is! department:

Australia's top intelligence agency wants to double its staff by 2011. How will they attract more modern women that don't fit any specific stereotype of what a woman should be? How about by telling women that spying gives them an opportunity to shop til they drop... sometimes. According to a female spy featured in one of their ads: "Sometimes, when I‘m out following a target who‘s gone shopping, I get to go shopping too. Or sometimes, as I‘m passing through an area following a target, I might see something in a shop that I like and think to myself, hmmm ... I‘ll have to go back there." (Brocktown News)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home