Creative Commons License
All content on this website, unless otherwise noted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Support Bloggers' Rights!
Support Bloggers' Rights!


Monday, February 20, 2006

Which Chocolate Sludge Drink Should I Try Tomorrow?

It looks like I'll be putting off my trip to the Merchandise Mart Starbucks until tomorrow morning to partake in one of five new disgusting Chantico-inspired drinks that are being test-marketed here in Chicago.

Be sure to read my previous post and let me know which one you would like to see me review.

Right now, the Spicy Cocoa, Hazelnut Cocoa and the Double Dark Cocoa are all tied for first. If they are still tied tomorrow morning, I will just flip a three-sided coin or ask my roommate to randomly choose one of them as soon as he stumbles out of bed, ensuring a completely random choice and an early morning insult.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Double Dark - gotta do it, for the troops

Monday, February 20, 2006 7:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hazelnut. im telling you. here's the logic:

it sounds, of the 5, like
its the only one that might, by any stretch of the imagination, be drinkable. so, if you prove it to be awful, then you simultaneously prove the whole series to be the absurd attempt to market liquified mud that it is.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 8:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home