Creative Commons License
All content on this website, unless otherwise noted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Support Bloggers' Rights!
Support Bloggers' Rights!


Friday, February 17, 2006

Weekly Buy Nothing Day! Feb. 17th

Circumstances led me to the decision to neglect my weekly reprieve from spending money in patterns or wild orgasms of capitalism, but I'm back to the reflection and the appreciation of everything I have. No styrofoam cups of coffee today, no packs of cigarettes and no records (gasp!). Everything I eat will have to be something I already have. A cupboard cleansing, if you will.

When is the last time you bought nothing? No bus pass, no packs of gum, no Happy Meal that you told the guy at the drive-through window was for the kids you don't even have just so you could have the toy? Why not make it today?

Buy Nothing for once!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home