Creative Commons License
All content on this website, unless otherwise noted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Support Bloggers' Rights!
Support Bloggers' Rights!


Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Consumer News and Links for Feb. 15th (Late Edition)

From the Repent Shoppers! department:

Clive Aslet over at the UK Times has an interesting, if not extreme, opinion piece on the evils of supermarkets. He calls them the devil. I call them mindless corporate entities. You say tomato... (Times Online)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love grocery shopping, but I love shopping at farmers' markets even more--I agree with what he's saying though, I'd gladly pay a higher price if I am supporting something I believe in.
I'm hungry.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006 7:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home