Creative Commons License
All content on this website, unless otherwise noted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Support Bloggers' Rights!
Support Bloggers' Rights!


Saturday, February 18, 2006

Accidental Buy Nothing Day - Feb. 18th

I'm trying to remember if I have ever had an accidental Buy Nothing Day before in my adult life. Even on days where I have been sick in bed, I have mustered up enough energy to get down to the grocery store for some medicine and a couple of magazines.

Today, however, I decided (in a burst of bad-judgement) to walk the mile to work in the sub-zero Chicago weather and by the time I got home (unable to feel my face), it was after midnight.

Of course, since I work at a restaurant on the weekends, I didn't need to buy lunch, so that was a major contributing factor. Anyone else out there remember a day where you just didn't spend any money? I'm hard pressed to recall one myself. I'd like to hear about any of your accidental Buy Nothing Days. Or your thoughts on the lack of them. If you are like me and can't think of one, isn't that a mildly frightening thought?

Good night.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yesterday I didn't buy anything either. It just didn't come up.
Strange that it would happen on the same day.

Sunday, February 19, 2006 11:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home