Creative Commons License
All content on this website, unless otherwise noted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Support Bloggers' Rights!
Support Bloggers' Rights!


Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Vegan Blueberry-Lemon Muffin from Argo Tea

Item Purchased: Vegan Blueberry-Lemon Muffin from Argo Tea
Location Purchased: Argo Tea / 16 W. Randolph / Chicago, IL
Price: $2.25 + tax

Review: In addition to Argo Tea's regular muffin selection, they also offer a few different flavors of vegan muffins delivered to them daily from The Chicago Diner. As many times as I have been to the Chicago Diner, I have never tried any of their bakery, so I went with the tree-huggin' option today for only a quarter more. In addition to never eating a vegan muffin, I also don't know if I've ever had a blueberry muffin with lemon in it either. Wow! What a day of new experiences. I'm going to go home and tell my friends about it tonight! I am not a vegan myself, and am not familiar with what they use to substitute the eggs that usually go into making muffins, but I'll be damned if I could tell the difference! This muffin was fluffy, moist and packed with blueberry chunks. The lemon flavor added a zing to an otherwise zingless (yet delicious) muffin. All of this and free wireless too! I will definitely be coming back to Argo Tea.

Rating: 3.75 / 5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home