Creative Commons License
All content on this website, unless otherwise noted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Support Bloggers' Rights!
Support Bloggers' Rights!


Sunday, January 22, 2006

Mostly Updated!

Most of the items I purchased this weekend have been posted to the site and backdated. Everything I have bought today has previously been reviewed on Consumatron.com so I am not going to even list them.

I am DJing an office party tonight (hey, before you snicker...what would you rather do, sit around and make small talk with your co-workers or drink beer and play music you love instead? Thought so!) and taking a day break from the site.

Reviews and news return tomorrow.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

O great consumatron, i can decide which was better: your top-notch djing skills, or sparing us your mind-numbing, vapid small talk. either way, we won big!

thanks again!

Monday, January 23, 2006 10:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

o great consumatron, i meant to say: "i can'T decide..."; still boozy after the big bash.

Monday, January 23, 2006 10:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought that you were wonderful, but the next time I accept an award I want Darth Vader's theme to play when as I walk the red carpet.

Monday, January 23, 2006 11:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home