Creative Commons License
All content on this website, unless otherwise noted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Support Bloggers' Rights!
Support Bloggers' Rights!


Sunday, January 29, 2006

Consumer News and Links for Jan. 29th (Mid-Day Edition)

From the Toys For Dirty Old Men department:

A company called Satugo has developed a 3.0-MP camera in the form of a bouncing rubber ball. I actually think this is pretty cool (and it will probably save those camera-tossers over at Flickr some repair money), but part of me says that this is just the evolution of shoes with mirrors on the toes. "I'm sorry ma'am, I seem to have dropped my rubber ball under your dress!" Coincidentally enough, the SRP starts at $69. Cue Bill & Ted soundbytes. (MobileMag)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home