Creative Commons License
All content on this website, unless otherwise noted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Support Bloggers' Rights!
Support Bloggers' Rights!


Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Cinnamon Chip Scone from Starbucks Coffee

Item Purchased: Cinnamon Chip Scone from Starbucks Coffee
Location Purchased: Starbucks Coffee / Sears Tower / 233 S. Wacker / Chicago, IL
Price: $1.95 + tax

Review: Do you like frosting? Sugar and frosting? You don't really have to like cinnamon or scone bread to enjoy this dessert designed to send a typical child into orbit. Unlike the other cinnamon chip scones I write so tenderly and lovingly about, Starbucks' version of one of my favorite bakery items aims for birthday cake status by heaping on the ultra-sweet frosting. Though I know some of you will think that I am trash talking this item simply because it is from Starbucks, I assure you I am not. I actually like the chocolate chip cookies and blueberry muffins at Starbucks. Before you judge me to be a snob, try one of these monstrosities yourself! Then you can tell me how right I am and also judge me a snob.

Rating: 1 / 5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home