Creative Commons License
All content on this website, unless otherwise noted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Support Bloggers' Rights!
Support Bloggers' Rights!


Saturday, January 21, 2006

Appologies for the lag in updates!

Yes, I know.. I hate it when bloggers act like there are people hanging on to their every post as if it were their dying breath. As if any one blogger is so important that any of you care.

However, I am about to make one of those silly statements.

Thing is, I'm having trouble gaining access to the internet this weekend, but I am still writing the reviews. Hopefully by tomorrow, I will have a new batch of reviews for you, all backdated to the date of purchase.

If you are reading this, thanks for caring. Otherwise, hi Mom! Hi Dad!

That about covers my consistent reader base.

Hope all of you are having a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home