Creative Commons License
All content on this website, unless otherwise noted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Support Bloggers' Rights!
Support Bloggers' Rights!


Monday, January 23, 2006

2 Large Lemons from Jewel

Item Purchased: 2 Large Lemons from Jewel
Location Purchased: Jewel / 1224 S. Wabash Ave. / Chicago, IL
Price: $0.90 + tax ($0.45 ea.)

Review: Jewel's lemons always look like they have been rolling down dirt hills like little children. Brown spots and scuff marks a-plenty on the rinds, which makes yielding a lemon zest you can trust a bit more work than it should be. However, what can you expect from a generic grocery chain's produce department? One lemon will give me the zest I need after a bit of grating, but I purchased two lemons because I need some freshly squeezed lemon juice to add to the dish Michaelia and I will be cooking tomorrow night.

Rating: 3.75 / 5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home