Creative Commons License
All content on this website, unless otherwise noted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Support Bloggers' Rights!
Support Bloggers' Rights!


Monday, December 19, 2005

Holiday Charity for Dec. 19th - MENC: The National Association for Music Education

I'm a huge music fan. I go digging for records all the time, I DJ a bit and my tastes run from symphonies of Shostakovich to Cursive to Scarface. Music moves me. There have also been studies that those people who have learned to play an instrument score higher in school and on intelligence tests. Music does something to our brains. Today's charity, MENC, raises money to encourage people of all ages to make music of any kind. Whether it is buying instruments for disadvantaged children or offering classes to senior citizens, MENC makes sure there is a tune to get us through our day wherever we go.

To make a donation, fololow this link.

To view the MENC's Give.org report, click here.

And remember to let me know if you make a donation. I'll send you some Consumatron.com buttons and enter you into a drawing for one of our sweatshirts. Read this post for more information.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home