Creative Commons License
All content on this website, unless otherwise noted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Support Bloggers' Rights!
Support Bloggers' Rights!


Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Swiss & Bacon Omelette w/French Fries from Hollywood Grill

Item Purchased: Swiss & Bacon Omelette w/French Fries from Hollywood Grill
Location Purchased: Hollywood Grill / 1601 W. North Ave. / Chicago, IL
Price: $6.70 + tax

Review: Hollywood Grill, you have redeemed yourself. After my last two reviews, I was about ready to never come back. I'm sorry I ever doubted you. You've taught me a valuable lesson. If I stray from what you are good at, I will be sorely disappointed.

When I cut into this omelette, I saw beads of juicy lard glistening and dropping from the top of my breakfast at midnight concoction. Loads of cheap and tasty swiss cheese filled the omelette as if it were a swiss burrito and the bacon strips were crispy and slick with oils destined to be both bad for me and pleasant on the tongue.

And for a side, instead of hash browns or pancakes, I chose to get the perfectly crisp French fries of the Hollywood.

Happily munching my meant for the diner diner food, I glanced in the direction of the weathered waitress carrying six plates at once on two arms and smiled a private smile. Hollywood grill is not a place for experimentation, but if you keep it simple and tasty, they won't let you down.

The only bad thing about this grease fest was the fact that I had sucked down my awful shake before it arrived and wasn't able to finish sliding the slick egg dish down my gullet.

Rating: 4 / 5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home